Thursday, November 4, 2021

Poster Design | Love Letters

 

Theatrical Poster Design for Love Letters
 

When a theater company putting on a new play asked me to design their new poster, I couldn't have been more thrilled. They were looking for a talented Austin Tx graphic designer who could create a unique, fresh design on a play that was originally published in 1989. My task as their graphic designer was to design a poster that had a new take with a visually engaging look & feel.

The play, Love Letters by A.R. Gurney allowed me to create something new and progressive. As an experienced graphic designer in Austin, I was given the creative freedom to put my own flavor on the design. The visuals are all there...the rose as the ultimate symbol of love and love letters scattered throughout the design. But it's how this design was created is what makes it so unique. A much more modern interpretation of a rose with a very clean, simple layout really catches your eye. The client was extremely pleased and was exactly what they were envisioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment