Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Concept Summary | Central Texas Clinical Research

 

Logo Designer Austin-CTCR Logo Austin

Logo created for a Texas Clinical Research Company

 

Central Texas Clinical Research contacted me in need of a rebrand. As an experienced logo designer, they came to the right place. This organization conducts clinical trials so it was absolutely essential that the logo did NOT come across as too intimidating or "clinical."

The logo concept I came up integrating the "State of Texas" shape within the band-aid. Since this can be an intimidating place to go, I wanted to create the logo with feeling of warmth and hospitality.  The colors I chose were also very bright and cheerful using blues and oranges to really make the logo pop. Being an experience logo design company in Austin for over 20 years now, I really know what it takes to create a successful brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment